Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ironman Louisville Pro Debut: 5th Place Professional!

It's been a while since my last post, but since Muncie, my focus has been on getting ready for Ironman Louisville:  My first Ironman as a Professional.  I will be writing a detailed race report in the coming days, but I can't wait until I finish the complete race report:  I finished in 5th place with a personal best time of 9:28:50!



It was a great day for me that began with losing time on the swim, clawing back time on the bike and then unleashing a great run with the 3rd fastest run split of the day (3:09) only behind Patrick Evoe and Chris McDonald, who finished first and second overall respectively.

Check back in a couple of days for a detailed summary race day execution and nutrition plan.

1 comment:

  1. Great race ! I have been following your blog since a few months back when I was going to buy your Shiv. Great to see you came along way in just a few years and gives me hope that I will reach my goal of Kona. I did my first IM this year at Tremblant, 10:29. Keep the great race reports coming, they are fun to read. Good luck racing at the pro level !

    ReplyDelete